Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Our Studio hours have changed!!!!

    As many of you know, I am also a part-time student as well as a professional photographer.  I am currently back in school pursuing a nursing degree.  I hope to combine my photography degree and nursing degree to do some volunteer work and photography to accompany it. 
     Due to my class schedule, that changes every semester, I will be re-configuring our hours accordingly.  From now until January, our studio hours well be:

Monday....................closed
Tuesday.............2pm - 5pm
Wednesday......10am - 5pm
Thursday..........10am - 5pm
Friday..............10am - 5pm
Saturday .......9:30am - 2pm

As always, we will be doing a lot of outdoor and location photography so please CALL AHEAD any time you need to stop by to pick up orders, and proofs or to place an order.  We hope that this will not be of any inconvenience to you.  Thanks for understanding!   ~mark

No comments: