Thursday, February 26, 2009

Big Windows equals great light!!

In the new studio, we have 4 HUGE windows in the front. They are mostly in the reception area of the studio, but I am constantly shooting in that area so I can use the amazing light I get there. Natural light and a couple of reflectors will give anyone eyes that are astounding.
I am still loving the new studio. Today I am finishing a little painting in the entry foyer and doing a little planning for some new and exciting background set ideas. I am in the mood lately for a little of the "retro-contemporary" look. Bold, exiting, fashion-style photography. I can't wait to get it all set up and have a few customers in to give it a try. We are already starting to gear up for the 2010 senior class and we want their photos to be better than ever. Keep your eyes here for all our upcoming cool stuff.

No comments: