Thursday, July 21, 2011

Finally Back to Posting!

    Okay...I admit...it has been a while since I made a post on here.  But finally I am back and ready to update everyone on some of the great work we have been doing lately.  Seniors, Children, Families, you name it and we have been photographing it. 

     Just yesterday I had a chance to do some senior photos in the studio and outdoor.  IT WAS ALMOST 100 DEGREES OUT!  I thought the senior was nuts for wanting to go ahead with the sitting, but in the end, he did great and we got some cool photos.  He wanted to do some shots on the railroad tracks, and as many people know...this is not one of my favorite places.  It has been done A LOT and I am a bit bored with it.  So I decided that I needed to "up my game" a bit and get something cool.  This is one of my favorite shots from his sitting (it is really more about him and the clouds than it is the tracks..).

     We also took some in the studio with his baseball uniform and came up with some nice images.  Good lighting  and lens choice really make this picture work.  I ran a filter on it in photoshop that gave it that vintage look.  I really like it.

No comments: