Friday, March 13, 2009

An unusual Sitting....to say the least!

In my last blog entry I mentioned that we had a British television crew coming in with a couple to tape them getting a portrait taken. They mentioned that the couple would be bringing thier dogs for the photo. That isn't a problem with us since I love dogs and have no problem with people bringer in their pets. This was a little different though. The couple had 1 big dog (a pitbull), 1 HUGE dog ( an English mastiff) and ....A MONKEY! That's right...a monkey. It was really cute.
It was kinda strange to be pointing the camera at someone while simultaneously having someone point a camera at you. They are going to keep on touch with me about the program and I will try and link to some video on thier website. Also my friends in England Ian and Shiv and Siobhan and Dean...keep an eye out for me on Channel 4.

No comments: