Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Working on the big move....

Well, we are plugging away at getting ready for the big move. We will still be doing sittings throughout most of the move. The last few days in January will be the only ones where we won't take appointments so don't let any of this worry you.
I have been doing a little painting, electrical and destruction to the new space. I have to take out 3 walls and build 2 new ones. We are also waiting on new carpet. Yesterday I picked up the new sign for out front and it looks great. A big plug to "Sign Art" on 26 near international health club. They did a great job and did it very fast. I can't wait to hang it up. I also got the new display prints for the front window. We have always had a lot of problems (at our current location) with people driving right by and not seeing us. At the new place we will have 30x40 prints in each window so we will be hard to miss.
Mostly, things are going to plan. I am calling in some favors to get some of the work done, but we will be ready to open on February 3rd, just as we planned. We will be announcing an open house soon, so keep your eyes out for that and stop by and check the new place out.
I can't wait to see you there!

No comments: