Friday, December 16, 2011

New Website and Specials!!!!!!

Well,  I finally got around to updating the website.  I like to change the design at least once a year.  I have the main page done and am slowly working on all the other pages.  Have patience with me.  You may notice a few changes to our page.

First, there are some new specials listed!!!  Check them out and take advantage of our January offers!

Second, Notice that we are again photographing WEDDINGS!!!!  After taking a few years off to enjoy time with my wife and family, I am finally ready to return to the wedding business.  For years we were one of the leading wedding photographers in the Lafayette area with creative, quality photographs to help you remember your special day.
We have revamped our pricing structure to reflect the needs of the modern bride and look forward to helping you capture your special day.  Visit our website to check our some photos and review our packages (Still working on this part of the website, but it should be up and running soon!). 

 Give us a call today to discuss all your photography needs.  We have the best value around.

No comments: