Thursday, September 23, 2010

A new direction???

Lately, I am feeling like my photography is going a new direction.  I want to do more "fashion" type images.  Images with a certain mood or style that fits the personality of the subject.  I want to do location photography with full studio light set-ups that really looks like the fashion shots you see in magazines.  I know how to do the photos,  I have the right equipment, now what I need are some Seniors or individuals who have a defined style that they want to show.   Someone who isn't looking for "more" photos, but it looking for "better" photos. 

I have been experimenting with more "stylized" photos here in the studio and on location lately.  I did this photo yesterday and think it is "more" than your typical senior portrait.  It says more...it has style...it reflects the personality of the subject.  What do you think?


Keep your eyes posted here, or our website (www.ailorphotography.com) toward the end of this year or the beginning of next as we start to offer more diverse exciting options for your portrait sittings.

No comments: