Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Let Senior Season BEGIN!!!!

Well, Senior portrait season for the 2010-2011 school year is in full swing. We are booking a lot of appointments so don't wait until the last minute. The summer will fill up fast! We have added several new backgrounds and styles to the studio this year. We are working hard to make sure that we keep advancing our photography into the fashion and glamour portrait style. Here is one of my newest backgrounds. I wasn't too sure about it when I ordered it, but after a few shots...it is one of my favorites.
I had a sitting today that was really fun. Grayson brought his '72 cutlass in for photos and I think we got some really cool ones. This one definitely has a fashion / 70's vibe.Keep watching here to see some of our best shots from the year! And remember to make your appointment soon. The school year will be here before we know it!

No comments: