Wednesday, May 26, 2010

New Senior Season....New Ideas....

Well, we come to one of my favorite times of year....when I have enough free time to create new backgrounds and sets for our upcoming Senior Portrait season. I try not to buy a lot of "photo" backgrounds because they are the same old thing that every other photographer has. I love to try new things and create "scenes" that our customers can interact with. This creates the laid back, casual style that our customers love. I have about 8 or 10 ideas working around the ol' noggin right now, but here is the first one we have completed. Here are a couple of photos of our studio manager "Dana" on the new set. She hates being my guinea pig...We are just trying a few different poses on the new set...I love the possibilities....Well that is the first of the new stuff....I am well on my way to using every square inch of wallspace at the studio. We can't wait for you to come in for a sitting so we can try this stuff out for real!!!!!

No comments: