Saturday, October 24, 2009

Swine Flu and Airplanes.

Okay, that might be a bit of a weird title, but strangely appropriate. I missed Friday due to a light case of the flu. I apologize to the appointments we had to reschedule. But trust me, you did not want to be around me that day. After a quick trip to urgent care (which I surprisingly was not swamped with sick people) and a round of Antibiotics, I am feeling much better today.
My Saturday started out with a really fun sitting even though it was outside in the cold and rain, which is not good for a person recovering from the flu. I drove to Delphi to a small landing strip and did some photos for Derek with an airplane. A Piper Cub (which is a very cool 2 seater). Here is one of my favorites. I was trying to give it a bit of an old-time feel and it worked out great. Derek...if you read this...you are going ot LOVE these photos when you come pick them up.

No comments: