Tuesday, May 5, 2009

One BUSY weekend!

Wow did we have a busy weekend or what! We are coming to the end of Senior portrait season, but that just makes us busier than ever trying to get orders and graduation announcements done in time. We had a lot of those in the past week. On Saturday we had the Morton Community Center Dance Recital to photograph from 8am until 12:30. I followed that with an engagement sitting on Purdue Campus (it was a beautiful day for it and the pictures are great). I had a short break after that and then off to photograph Lewis Cass High School's Prom in Kokomo. We have been photographing that prom for about 6 years now and we always have fun. I enjoy coming up with background ideas to fit their themes and colors. It is always a challenge to come up with something that is fitting, but not the typical "Cheesy" prom background. I think we did pretty good this year. My wife has helped me out with the prom the last couple of years and we always take our "prom picture" to start the night off.

No comments: